Gun Lake Winterfest 2020 Itinerary
Wednesday, February 12th
- 6:00 pm | Gun Lake Idol Semi Finals at Stage 131 Gun Lake
Thursday, February 13th
- 7:00 pm | Euchre Tournament at Wayland VFW Post #7581, 135 S Main St., Wayland Baskets will be available to view and purchase tickets as well as 50/50 tickets.
Saturday, February 15th
- 7:00-11:00 am | Fireman’s Breakfast, Yankee Springs Fire Department, 1425 S Payne Lk. Rd, Wayland/Baskets will be available to view and purchase tickets as well as 50/50 tickets.
- 9:00 am–2:30 pm | Birdie Blizzard registration and Check In
- 10:00 am | Birdie Blizzard 1st Tee Off Begins
- 10:00 am–6:00 pm | Tents Open at Yankee Springs State Park, 2104 S Briggs Rd, Middleville,
- 10:00 am | Opening Ceremony by Match-e-be-nash-she-wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians
- Raising of the Flag by The Forgotten Eagles immediately following
- 10:40 am | Gun Lake Idol begins
- 10:50 am | .05 K Race to Open Brew Tent
- 11:00 am | Brew Tent Opens
- 11:40 am | Present Logo Winner
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm | Bean Bag Tournament Check In
- 1:30-3:30 pm | Polar Dip Registration Starts
- 11:00 am-3:00 pm | Kids Crafts & Games
- 12:00 pm | Alan Kazam performs on Stage
- 12:00-4:00 pm | Wagon Rides
- 12:00-4:00 pm | Mary’s Country Critters & Petting Zoo
- 1:00 pm | Bean Bag Tournaments Start
- 2:45 pm | Last Birdie Blizzard Tee Off
- 4:00 pm | Polar Dip Begins
- 5:00 pm | 50/50 Raffle Drawing
- 5:15 pm | Basket Raffle Drawing
- 6:00 pm | Lowering of the Flag
Chicken Drop, Raffle Tickets and Basket Tickets available all day.
It is the goal of the GLBA to bring people out to the Gun Lake area to show off its untapped natural resources and beauty.
On behalf of the GLBA we want to thank all of the generous Sponsors, Volunteers, Vendors and Brewery’s that participated in making Winterfest such a hit. The event was a huge success and we owe it all to you! Thank you!