All are welcome!
There is a $10.00 entry fee per person, with prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, February 15
Tournament is $10 to enter
A total of 10 games will be played.
Each person draws a chip to determine seating. You will draw again after each game.
A game ends after everyone has dealt twice.
- To see who deals first, deal out single cards until a Jack is revealed – that player starts the game.
- Ask to cut the deck if desired.
- If a mistake is made while dealing, the same person will shuffle and re-deal.
- Any missplays while playing results in the opponents receiving 2 extra points.
- If anyone is dealt all 9’s and 10’s, the current dealer will shuffle and re-deal.
- If you have a “loner” you must play it out – if you take all 5 tricks you receive 4 points, if you don’t make all 5 tricks you only get one point, if you get set you lose 2 points.
- “Stick the Dealer”. After the players have all passed for the second time on declaring trump suit, the dealer must decide trump.
The winner is determined by the player with the highest score at the end of 10 games.
- If there are any ties for 1st place, the 1st place and 2nd place prize money will be split between the two players.
- If there are any ties for 2nd place, the 2nd place and 3rd place prize money will be split between the two players.
- There will be no 3rd place prize if there is a tie for 1st or 2nd place. Any ties in 3rd place will split the 3rd place money.
- If there are no ties, 1st, 2nd, 3rd places will receive a prize.
- “First Loner”. If you have the first loner of the day, please raise your hand and the score helper will verify and claim your prize for you.