Where: Long Lake Outdoor Center
When: February 17th
Little Miss Gun Lake will be on Saturday, February 17th at Long Lake Outdoor Center, 10370 Gun Lake Rd, Middleville. That way our darling little girls won’t have to be out in the cold in their pretty dresses so long.
Start time has yet to be determined. Crowning will take place on the main stage at Yankee Springs State Park.
Registration must be paid by January 31st.
Contestants need to arrive by 10:30 am.
Pageant Begins at 11am.
Please get your registration form and check in by Jan 31st, 2018
Download the Application Here or fill out our Online Registration form.
- Submit up to 3, 4×6 in photos for most photogenic.
- Need only one outfit. ANY nice dressy dress – i.e. church dress, flower girl type dress, pageant dress or gown. May be as dressy as you like. Shoes may be any color as long as they compliment the outfit.
- Each child will answer one question.
- Titles awarded include: Miss Photogenic, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner-up, and Little Miss Gun Lake.
- All participants will receive a small prize.
- Children must be between the ages of 4 and 7 at the time of competition. Provide proof upon registration.
- Prefer very little to no makeup.
- No more than a 1″ heel.
- All contestants must be checked in 30 mins prior to start time.
- Only 1 adult will be allowed with the child
- Applicant must reside in the Gun Lake Area (Middleville, Orangeville, Martin, Hastings, Delton or Wayland).
- Entry-fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Participants/guardians grant permission to the Gun Lake Business Association for use of speeches, photos, and/or videos in pageant related media for advertising and promotional purposes.